Saturday, July 16, 2005

waiting for it...

i bought an electric guitar today... an epiphone (ebony) for about 90 dollars. It should reach me in about 5 days. So I should have it with me next Friday... I am waiting for it now. I was putting it off all these days.. but finally I went and got it.
What I will do with it, I dont know. But i think if i am going to be living here for as long as i have planned to, I might as well get it, right?

i think of the time i have been spending here.. away from everyone, away from Kruthi, and i wonder, is it worth it? I dont know if Kruthi will be the same with me when I go back... this time the break has been too long.... and she has grown... with me not being a part of it... she will be a big girl by the time i see her... God! how much I love her..... it fills me up to just think of her.. my baby....

someday, the guitar will be hers.

2 Comments:

Blogger wooster said...

trying to play the guitar would be a nice thing to start with :)

7:21 AM  
Blogger wooster said...

did i tell you? you've just been tagged. :-)

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home